Light Sensitive Motorbike
Given Below is the circuit of "Light sensitive Motorbike".
Here are the components you require to make this Electronic Kit:
- one IC 555 timer
- one 27k resistor
- one Light dependent resistor(LDR)
- one non-electrolytic 0.01 Micro farad/ 10 nano farad capacitor
- one electrolytic 1 Micro farad capacitor
- one electrolytic 10 Micro farad capacitor
- one speaker (8 ohms/0.25 watt)
and ofcourse 6V power source.
What does this circuit do?
The IC oscillates producing a motorbike/motorboating sound depending on the light falling on the LDR by waving your hand over it, you can have the effect of a motorbike approaching and fading away.